2. Blood orange salad. This to me looks like one of the most gorgeous lunches ever. It's the kind of meal I eat while I'm day dreaming about food. (source)
3. Awesome people as Disney characters. This is like the unison of my teenage and childhood dreams. Tina Fey is Tinkerbell, I mean it doth not get more perfect. Pictures sourced from here.
4. Jardin Fleuris by Alexandra Sophie. Love this. I think it's so fantastic and intelligent.
6. I still haven't seen this movie and I feel so ashamed. I mean I'm admittedly obsessed with the novel but this is a little ridiculous.
7. A couple in the 1950s kissing in a drive-in cinema. Why are drive in cinemas not still a really done thing anymore? Ever since Grease they seem like THE place to be.
8. I very much appreciate John Mayer's outfit to the 2013 Grammy Awards. To me it's so luxurious sweets meets Willy Wonka meets Lucy in the Sky. I think this man's a total genius and I'd love to pick his brain. He has this almost nonchalant attitude but you could never let that deceive you for his music can't be mistaken for anything other than complex.
9. I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THIS. Beyonce's documentary Life is but a Dream isn't even going to go in cinemas or anything but I'm probably more excited about it than any movie lately. She is the Queen. If you've seen it, I almost feel like asking you to spoil it for me I need to watch it that much, BUT DON'T GIVE IN TO MY BEGGING PLEASE.
10. I love this whole glittery photo series Celia did, but this is probably my favourite picture. Everything about it is perfection.